Thursday, October 7, 2010

I've been given an award!

Thank you Jessica, from Surrender for presenting me with this award!  I am very honored that you thought of me.

To accept the Versatile Blogger Award the rules are:



•Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
•Share 7 things about yourself.
•Pass it along to 5 blogs you've discovered and enjoy
•Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award

Here are 7 things about myself:

1.  I am a God loving Christian, with a renewed hunger for studying the Bible.

2.  I love being a homemaker!  It is a joy to keep our home a warm haven for my DH, and DD.  

3.  My husband and I went out on our first date almost 19 & 1/2 years ago, and have been inseparable ever since. :)

4.  I love homeschooling our DD, and wouldn't trade the time we have had together for all the money in the world!  

5.  I hate window shopping!  I don't like meandering around aimlessly looking at things.   I just don't want to go looking, knowing that I have no intentions of buying.  (This doesn't include cute little towns with beautifully decorated shops, I like meandering in those.  Just don't want to walk around the same 'ole shops in the mall.)  Don't get me wrong about the "no intentions of buying" comment....I'm not a free spender!  

6.  I'm an insomniac.  I wake up in the middle of the night, or very early in the morning, and usually get on the computer.  

7.  I absolutely LOVE learning new things!  I think of so many things I want to know how to do, that I often don't even know where to begin. 

Now, I would like to pass along this award to 5 other blogs......(boy, this is hard!)






Thanks you again Jessica, from Surrender!

Jennifer

6 comments:

Colletta's Kitchen Sink said...

Thanks so much for the award! I really appreciate it. Come by and visit anytime!

Jessica said...

I hate window shopping too! Glad to know I'm not the only one. Make me wonder if I'm an alien sometimes. ;-)

HoosierHomemade said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me! Looks like I'm in great company :-)
~Liz

Shell said...

Oh, I need to think of being a homemaker that way. Lately, I've just been crabby about it. LOL

Tracey said...

Thank you so much for passing this award along to me! I've enjoyed getting to know you through your blog as well as through the thoughtful comments you leave on my posts.

And by the way - I'm another "anti-window-shopper!"

Sorta Southern Single Mom said...

Thanks so much for following Single Mom in the South! Me, I hate shopping period. Well, except the grocery shopping on a good coupon week, but even that is born out of necessity! But it's satisfying, to walk out have saved more than I spent!

We Use Coupons