To accept the Versatile Blogger Award the rules are:
•Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
•Share 7 things about yourself.
•Pass it along to 5 blogs you've discovered and enjoy
•Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award
Here are 7 things about myself:
1. I am a God loving Christian, with a renewed hunger for studying the Bible.
2. I love being a homemaker! It is a joy to keep our home a warm haven for my DH, and DD.
3. My husband and I went out on our first date almost 19 & 1/2 years ago, and have been inseparable ever since. :)
4. I love homeschooling our DD, and wouldn't trade the time we have had together for all the money in the world!
5. I hate window shopping! I don't like meandering around aimlessly looking at things. I just don't want to go looking, knowing that I have no intentions of buying. (This doesn't include cute little towns with beautifully decorated shops, I like meandering in those. Just don't want to walk around the same 'ole shops in the mall.) Don't get me wrong about the "no intentions of buying" comment....I'm not a free spender!
6. I'm an insomniac. I wake up in the middle of the night, or very early in the morning, and usually get on the computer.
7. I absolutely LOVE learning new things! I think of so many things I want to know how to do, that I often don't even know where to begin.
Now, I would like to pass along this award to 5 other blogs......(boy, this is hard!)
Thanks you again Jessica, from Surrender!