Sunday, October 24, 2010

Tonight's dinner in a flash!

Hi all,

  There's nothing like an easy, fast meal after traveling home from a weekend away.  Thanks to my left over chicken from this recipe I shared with you last week, and Robin Miller :) we had just that.  I cubed the left over chicken last week after our meal, and popped it in the freezer.  So, I put the frozen cubed chicken in the skillet, thawed, and set aside before I started the first step of this recipe.  

  Besides having to wait for the water to boil for the pasta, and thawing the chicken....I had this delicious meal done in two shakes of a lambs' tail. :)  My husband, DD and I ate a huge helping each, and we have plenty for left overs tomorrow.  


Personal Penne Primavera

Ingredients

Directions

No comments:

We Use Coupons