Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Great Homeschool Find!!

Hi all!

  We are now in our 8th year of homeschooling, and have never regretted a single second.  I feel very blessed to have had the opportunity to do so.  We have tried different curriculums throughout the years, some we liked, some...not so much.  As my daughter grows older, her interests change as well as her learning style.  This year we are doing a much more independently directed schooling. She likes figuring things out for herself and being able to move on without having to wait for me to climb back down Mt. Fold Me (the mountain of clothes that I just can't seem the get folded up here lately). We have a plan of what she needs to accomplish each day, and she gets right on it first thing in the morning, because she like to have her afternoon/evenings free.  Throughout the day, if she is not understanding something or needs some extra direction myself or my husband are there to help her out.  At the end of the day we discuss many of the things she has read about, which in turn promotes more curiosity about a subject, which then turns to investigating deeper through internet or a trip to the library.

  I have an unbelievably wonderful website to share to all you homeschoolers, or those who are thinking about homeschooling.  I stumbled across the website completely by accident and have often wished I had found it sooner!  It's called Easy Peasy All-in-One Homeschool.  The woman who created this website is named Lee.  Her story is amazing, and has been led to offer all the homeschooling knowledge she has for free.  Yes, you heard right.....FREE!  She has compiled lessons upon lessons in all sorts of subjects in 180 day plans.  She has the daily lessons laid all out for you.  No preparing, searching, stressing over a plan.  She has graciously done all the work and has been led to share it. What a blessing to so many who want to homeschool, but can't because they don't think they can afford it.

  I have not been asked or paid to write about this website.  I just can't keep such a blessing quite, and had to share my find with you all.  Hope some of you are blessed by this site, as we certainly were!

Happy Homeschooling!
Jennifer

No comments:

We Use Coupons