Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Miracle No Scrub Shower Cleaner

Hi all!
  I have another cleaning tip to share with you today.  It's a great homemade shower cleaner.  I found it through a friend who heard about it from another friend...and so on....It's called the Miracle No Scrub Shower Cleaner.  This stuff is amazing!  Believe me when I say my shower was just disgusting, and long overdue for a thorough cleaning.  It was so bad, that I just couldn't even bring myself to take a before and after picture to show you.  Yeah, it was THAT embarrassing!

  Anyway, I sprayed the shower down, turned on the exhaust fan, closed the door and left it to do it's magic.  In the meantime, I did some other cleaning that needed doing, had a cheese puff break...mmmm....cheese puffs....shot and missed a few baskets with my husband and daughter (no one will ever accuse me of being an athlete!),  decided that I needed to vacuum our mattresses (I was really in a cleaning mood today), then went back in to see how this blue concoction did on my awful shower.  After a gently wipe down with cloth and water I was amazed!  The glass doors looked great and no more yucky gook!  By the way, if you have a shower door....when is the last time you took a cloth and wiped under the door?  You know where the plastic strip is that keeps the water from splashing underneath and onto your floor?  EEEEEWWWW!!!!  Go ahead....take a swipe under there....it is gross!  Now that I have found this little jewel of a cleaner, I just know that I will be more diligent in cleaning the shower thoroughly more often.  It's just too easy not to.  I will also make it easier on myself by trying the everyday shower spray that is posted toward the end of the blog post as well.

  After cleaning your shower treat yourself with some fun web surfing time and check out this great link up, where I shared my post. ;)



Happy Cleaning!
Jennifer

No comments:

We Use Coupons