Saturday, August 6, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy here at Just Peachy in Dixie!!!

Hi all,
  I've been busy, busy here today doing some cleaning that I have been putting off.  I fell of the Flylady wagon just a little bit, but am jumping back on to get things back on track!  If you have no idea what I'm talking about, you can check out my Flylady journey for all the dirt (pun totally intended! :) )

  I've also been contacting companies in order to get some great products to review for you and to host some great giveaways.  So...look for a great giveaway for Lion Brand Yarn coming soon! ;)  More book reviews and a great homeschool resource I want to share coming soon.

  Also.....I'm very excited to say that I have FINALLY gotten caught up on clipping my coupons.  So my binder is loaded and ready to go.  At least until tomorrow that is....when the new set of coupons come in the paper. :)  Now, with my coupons clipped and filed, I feel like I can plan some great shopping trips to share. Yipee!!!  If you are new to coupons, feel free to read my post "Let's Talk Coupons",  "My Coupon Binder"   or read about how to shop drugstores at "Shopping Drugstores 101: CVS Part 1 of 3".


  Last but not least, myself and another blogger are working on a fun surprise to be announced very soon.  So be sure to stay tuned!

I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend,

Jennifer

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Sounds like you've been very busy! Hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Jennifer @ Just Peachy in Dixie said...

Tracey,

Yes! :) I hope you enjoy your weekend as well.

Jennifer

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

I enjoy learning tips from the Fly Lady. I recently found one of her books at a book sale, so I'm eager to read it. Just found your blog today and enjoyed reading! :)

We Use Coupons