Friday, September 3, 2010

Come....have A Full Cup with me!

 Hi all!
  I thought I would share with you today one of my most favorite websites, A Full Cup.  This site is full of informative tidbits on couponing. I learned so much from this site on getting groceries for free, or almost free.  You can click on the forums for each particular store you shop to learn all you can on how to best stretch your dollar at that specific store.

  Each forum will also have entries on deals you can find, or shopping scenarios to help you get started.  There are so many members who are more than willing to help answer any questions you may have.  All you need do is ask, and you will be peppered with friendly help, and advice.

  There is also a coupon database where you can search for coupons to see if any are available.  You can also jump in on trading coupons, join coupon trains, or just go to the chit chat forums.  There are forums on cooking, crafting, parenting, etc....you name it, it's there.

 The best thing about this site is that it is completely free to join. I'm not being paid to share this site with you.  I am going to get some "bling" though.  What's bling?  It's just a nifty little sparkling tag under my username to show that I shared AFC to you all.  :)  There are lots of fun ways to get some bling.  There is even a forum for celebrating your bling! :)

  It's so much fun!  Come check it out!  If you have any questions, or need some help navigating, feel free to email me.  Be sure to tell them that cpht sent you! I don't get anything for that, they just like to hear how you found out about them.

Until next time,
Jennifer

No comments:

We Use Coupons