Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Where will you be on Black Friday?

Hi all,
  Where will you be on Black Friday?  You'll find me at the drugstores.  Oh Yeah!!!  I know you coupon veterans will be right there with me.  However, if you are one of the people reading this right now saying.....Huh?!.....keep reading! :)

  Your drugstores have FANTASTIC deals on Black Friday.  Deals that make great stocking stuffers, items to put in gift baskets, or just to stockpile those health and beauty items.  My favorite places to check out the Black Friday deals for the drugstores are at iheartcvs.com, iheartriteaid.com, and iheartwags.com.   Be sure to go check them out.  Erica does a great job bringing you all the great drugstore deals!

  If you are new to couponing, go to my posts Let's Talk Coupons, or My Coupon Binder to learn more on the subject.  If you are new to shopping drugstores, because you think their prices are too high, go to one of my posts, Shopping Drugstores 101-CVS, Rite Aid, or Walgreens, to see that you CAN shop at the drugstores!

  Feel free to ask me any questions you may have!  I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving, and find lots of great deals on Black Friday!!!! :)

Happy Shopping!
Jennifer

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I was planning on staying home b/c I've seen the black friday flier for walmart, targer, kohl's, etc and there isn't anything that I want that is any cheaper than what I got these last two weeks. HOWEVER, I never though about the drug stores. Will definitely be checking out those ads now too! Thanks!

We Use Coupons