Monday, January 10, 2011

Such beautiful snow!

Hi all!
  I just had to share a few pictures with you.  We get snow like this so rarely here in north Ga, that for us it's like a wonderful winter wonderland to explore.  DH, DD and I took a walk through the woods behind our house, and just thoroughly enjoyed the tranquil beauty!  It was like looking at a blanket of quiet peace.

  We decided not to go down this trail.  We hated the thought of ruining the perfect purity.  So instead we just admired the beauty and snapped a picture for posterity.


  Before returning from our walk to go sledding with the neighbors up the street, DH helped DD make this snow angel.

  Once we had sled down the hill (children and adults alike), and were good and frozen to the bone, we came in for lunch and hot chocolate.

  I'm sure there will be another sledding session in the near future.

  I hope all of you that got snow, you're enjoying your snow day, and staying safe!

Stay warm!
Jennifer

Linking up here: 

4 comments:

Michelle said...

It is pretty, but to be perfectly honest, I am just about sick to death of it and want to see some sunshine, which I am sure would improve my attitude greatly!!!

Jessica said...

A winter without snow is just wrong. Lot of people complain around here when we get snow but I enjoy (looking at) it.

Jennifer @ Just Peachy in Dixie said...

Bella Michelle,
I'm sure if I lived where we saw this kind of snow on a regular basis, and had to drive in it, I would probably feel differently. :)
Thanks for stopping by!

Jennifer @ Just Peachy in Dixie said...

Jessica,
I agree! I just love the snow in the winter. I love all seasons, and like you I think it's just not winter without the snow.
Thanks for stopping by!

We Use Coupons