Wednesday, February 3, 2016

15 of 52 Weeks of Living Full!!

Hi all!

  Today I will share my February goal list.  I really enjoy making a goal list like this.  It makes for a fun challenge!  So here it is….

Hunting hat for me still needs to be made
Add getting completely dressed first thing back to my normal daily habits
Post on blog enough to get caught up on my 52 Weeks of Living Full (behind 11posts at this point)
Plan my square foot garden
Yarn still needs finishing touches with organizing

Vanquish all expired coupons from my coupon binder
Aldi price match at Walmart
Library trips to satisfy need to read/learn
Eat our traditional Valentine's Day meal
Need to print out planner I won by random draw and put to use
Try homemade body wash recipe
Infamous Apron needs completing
Need to get back in the habit of weekly savings with coupons
Exercise with my daughter by learning one clogging routine
Super Bowl Sunday Favorites (make everyone's requests)

Declultter for 15 minutes a day as often as possible
Artistic craft of some kind with daughter
Yellow sachets for drawers/closets/gifts (by repurposing an old shower curtain)

  Ok, now that looks like one big, fun list!  I'll post as I go along checking off my list with each accomplishment.  Anyone else making a goal list for this month?  Would love to hear about it!

Be sure to join in on these great blog hops!

Our Simple Homestead Blog Hop





Happy List Checking!

Jennifer

No comments:

We Use Coupons