Friday, July 29, 2016

28 of 52 Days of Living Full!!

Hi all!

  Yesterday I whipped up a quick little crochet project.  I use my dry swifter A LOT!  Our sweet little doggie sheds.  I don't mean just a little.  When he walks you can literally see the hair just falling around him.  So vacuuming and swiffering regularly is a must.  This is what happens when I don't vacuum for just 2 days…

 
  That's really embarrassing to show, but I want to keep it real.  I emptied the canister before I vacuumed!  I haven't washed the canister in a while so the dust in the center is not from just one vacuum session.  So, as you can see when I lax on the vacuuming/swiffer duties it's not good!  Which brings me to the point of this post.  I made another reusable swifter pad….




  Since I wasn't making it as a gift, or getting paid by someone to do it I didn't do a fancy pattern.  I just used up the green I had and added on white once I ran out.  It's nice to have a nice clean one ready to put on while the other one is in hamper.  

  My little fluff puff causes extra work, but who can resist this face….


Happy Swiffering!

Jennifer

No comments:

We Use Coupons