Sunday, July 31, 2016

29 of 52 Days Living Full!! OHC

Hi all!

  Today I decided to do another OHC!  (One Hour Challenge)  Here's what I was able to accomplish in that time….

-folded two sets of sheets that have been sitting on coffee table for days!
-put load of clothes in dryer
-started a load of clothes in washer
-made bed #1
-S&S'd toilet #1
-dry swiffer'd kitchen, foyer, dinning rm, living rm, and foyer steps
-vacuumed downstairs fm rm and bedroom
-vacuumed upstairs bedroom, hall and steps
-made bed #2
-picked up random knick knacks thrown on night stand and dresser and put away
-put a load of clothes that was already folded
-swept front porch
-cleaned what we lovingly call "snot circles" on the atrium windows at front door that my dog is now already dirtying up again because the neighbor and his dog did not ask my dog's permission to go for a walk! (will try to post the before picture, not sure how well you can see his mess, there's one for each side perfectly symmetrical!) Failed to get the after picture before he already put them back the way he likes them.
-made homemade S&S wipes with paper towels and tupperware bowls (3 sets for each bathroom) found from this link
-washed 1 pot and pan left over from breakfast


  It is truly amazing how much you can get done in that amount of time!  I have to say, I didn't dilly dally!  I went fast and furious from one tasks to the next.  I was dripping with sweat by the time it was over!  The fact that it is 86 degrees here at 12 noon while sweeping the front porch didn't help with that! 

  I'll be sure to let you know how the homemade wipes turned out. ;)  For now, I'm just going to enjoy how my home is now smiling at me.  Spend some time with the family and enjoy the rest of the day doing whatever my heart desires with no guilt of housecleaning lingering over me. :)

  Anyone else up for a OHC?  Take it from me…it is quite satisfying once all said and done! 

Happy Cleaning!

Jennifer

No comments:

We Use Coupons