Wednesday, July 27, 2016

27 of 52 Weeks of Living Full!!

Hi all!

  Just thought I would share my day of homemaking success today.  I decided to give myself a OHC= One Hour Challenge. I set my timer for one hour and literally run from one task to the next to try to get as much done as I possibly can in one hour.  Here's what I was able to accomplish….

-Stripped bed #1 and put on clean sheets (I always have a clean set of sheets ready to go, so that once I strip the bed I can immediately put on a fresh set)
-Stripped bed #2 and put on clean sheets
-Swished and Swiped toilet #1
-S & S'd toilet #2
-wiped down sink and faucet in guest bath
-Threw off all cushions from family room sofa and vacuumed out (One of the Missions for this week's zone cleaning...see my Flylady series to read more about that)
-Did it again for Living room sofa
-Dusted with furniture polish in family room
-Dry Swiffer'd kitchen, foyer and foyer steps with my homemade Swiffer pad
-Vacuumed Family room
-Vacuumed upstairs bedroom, hall and steps
-took basket of clothes up to bedroom to put away
-put sheets from both beds in washer so they'll be ready for next time
-put few dishes left on counter in dishwasher and started


  In the meantime my daughter made up two loaves of banana bread with bananas that were going to end up in the compost bin if not eaten soon. 

All in all I call that a successful day of homemaking!  

Happy Homemaking!

Jennifer

No comments:

We Use Coupons