Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hello!

Welcome to Just Peachy in Dixie! I am just a Southern gal in creativity overload. I feel I need a place for all these thoughts and ideas bouncing around in my head. Maybe I can get some clear idea of where I want to start first by talking it out. :) I love couponing, trying new recipes, homemaking, homeschooling, and learning new things. I just recently learned to crochet and attempting to teach myself to sew.

I am new to the world of blogging, and not quite sure what I'm doing. My hope is to inspire, entertain, and fullfill (and hopefully not bore you in the process ;) ), while I use this blog as my creative outlet. So, grab a cup of coffee, and join me on this new adventure!

Thanks for stopping by, and please come back, ya hear?!

Jennifer

P.S. Don't forget to leave comments on topics you would like to see in the future. :)

No comments:

We Use Coupons