Sunday, July 25, 2010

Today's little shopping trip.


Good afternoon all!
I thought I would share my little shopping trip today. Now, for all you seasoned coupon shoppers, this is a very small shopping trip. However, if you are new to the coupon shopping, this is a great time for you to learn. I have been out of the routine of buying multiple papers, and stockpile shopping, so it is as if I'm starting all over again.
This morning I woke up early, so I poured myself a cup of coffee, and clicked on CouponMom to check this weeks Publix deals.
Here was my trip:
-1 double pack Sunday paper $3
-1 Crest toothpaste $1
-1 Spray & Wash spot remover $1.50
-1 Smart Balance Milk half gallon (I've never tried this before today.....it's very good!) $2.50
(I told you it was a small trip! :) )

Subtotal before tax: $8

Coupons used:
1- $.50 MQD *M-Manufacture Q-Coupon D-Doubled
1-Spray & Wash $.50 MQD
1-Smart Balance Milk $2.50 MQ

Total OOP (Out Of Pocket) $3.86
I also have a Mail in Rebate offer for the Smart Balance milk for $2.50, so once I recieve that new oop= $1.36!!!

Woo Hoo!! With saving like these.....who needs window shopping! :) How do you all like that song? Hee! Hee! :)

I hope you all are having a great day! Until next post,

Jennifer

No comments:

We Use Coupons