Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Today's shopping trip....


Hi all,
I went to Kroger today, so I thought I would pass along my trip. In this week's ad they are having a buy any 4 participating items, get $4 off. So basically $1 per item.

-1 Herbal Essence Shampoo $2.99 (part of buy 4 promo)
-1 Herbal Essence Conditioner $2.99 (part of buy 4 promo)
-2 Men's Gillette body wash $2.99 ea= $5.98 (part of buy 4 promo)
-3 Speed Stick deodorants $.88 ea. = $2.64
-1 Suave deodorant $1
-1 Schick hydro 5 razor $6.19

Total (before tax) = $21.79

Coupons used:
-2 Herbal Essence shampoo or conditioner $.50 MQD (Mannufacture Coupon Doubled)
-2 Men's Gillette Body Wash $2
-3 Speed Stick deodorant $.50 MQD
-1 Suave deodorant $.50 MQD
-1 Free Schick hydro razor loaded on Kroger card (I won this from spinning the wheel here )
-$4 off for buying 4 participating items in promo

Total OOP: $2.50!!!!! Total savings: $28.07!!! The savings total is store sales + coupons used.

I hope everyone finds my shopping posts informative! Please feel free to comment if you have questions, or suggestions. I would love to hear from you. :)

Happy Shopping!
Jennifer

No comments:

We Use Coupons