Thursday, April 7, 2011

Just Peachy in Dixie is on Facebook!! :)

Hi all,
  Busy day today, but I just wanted to pop in quickly and announce that I'm "Movin' on Up" and have finally added Just Peachy in Dixie to Facebook! (I just couldn't resist the cheesy temptation of adding "The Jefferson's" theme song to my playlist!  I know...I'm a nerd! :)) Woo Hoo!  I'm still learning this whole social media (Yes, I've been living in the dark ages!), so I'm sure I'll be making some adjustments and personalizing things better.

  Slowly but surely I'm learning how to be more proficient.  It so rewarding to figure these things out.   :)  Be sure to click the widget in my right sidebar to like me! ;)

  On another subject...I recorded "Extreme Couponing," so I will be watching it today.  Post to come soon! :)

I hope you all have a great day!

Jennifer

4 comments:

Tracey said...

While I'm on Twitter, I have yet to succumb to Facebook! If I ever do, I'll be sure to "like" you! :)

Michelle said...

Running right over to "like" you!!!!

Jennifer @ Just Peachy in Dixie said...

Thanks Tracey! Twitter is next on my agenda. ;)

Jennifer

Jennifer @ Just Peachy in Dixie said...

Oh! Thank you Michelle! :) I'm so glad you like me. ;)

Jennifer

We Use Coupons