Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Blog is in print!!

Hi all!

  My blog is in print!......Cyber print that is.  Due to my recent series, "Are You a Flylady?",  a new blogging friend of mine asked me if she could quote me.  She told me she was writing an article for an online magazine on spring cleaning, and thought that my series would be a good highlight.  Of course I said, SURE!  :)

  The magazine is Southern Child.  If you are not familiar with it, you should check it out.  It's chock full of great articles.  The magazine was founded to help foster children find loving families by providing affordable advertising space for family based businesses.

  If you are visiting me from reading the article....Welcome!  Be sure to leave me a comment, so I can say hello!  :)

  The author of the article "Spring Cleaning" (in the April/May 2011 issues pg. 74-75 ;) ), is Michelle Byers Densmore.  I've just recently had the pleasure of meeting Michelle through my blog and have enjoyed starting to get to know her.  You can met her too, on her blog, Southern Somedays.  If you haven't visited her blog before, you are in for a treat.  It's a very sweetly designed eye candy, just dripping with good 'ol southern hospitality!  Stop in and say hello, and be sure to tell her that her friend at Just Peachy in Dixie sent ya!  


I hope you all have a wonderful day!  Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to visit again soon. :)
Jennifer

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks, Jennifer for the shout out! I just love blog friends!!!

Tracey said...

Congrats on being in print! :) I'm off to visit!

We Use Coupons