Saturday, January 2, 2016

6 of 52 Weeks of Living Full!

Hello all!

  Seems I have some catching up to do!  Christmas preparation, and holiday rush at work just took more out of me than I expected.  Couldn't muster up much more than getting the basics done, and even that was a challenge some days.  While still always going from one season into the next at work and constantly being busy, I feel I have a moment or two to just breathe.  So, back to doing things I love!

  For Christmas, I received some new cotton yarn from my daughter.  Woo Hoo!!  I just love working with it and making useful items to keep and to give away.  I couldn't wait to get started on something.  Right after the morning Christmas celebrations I showered, snuggled up on the couch and crocheted away.

  I've given most everything I've made away lately, so this time I made some washcloths and face scrubbies for myself.  I just love the color combinations.  (Sidenote:  Adding to my goals for the 52 weeks of living…..learning to take better pictures for blog. ;)  )

 

 


Happy New Year!!
Jennifer


No comments:

We Use Coupons