Wednesday, January 6, 2016

8 of 52 Weeks of Living Full!!

Hi all!

  One goal I am achieving is taking more time to do the things I love rather than wasting that time on mindless tv watching and surfing the web.  I have been crocheting away.  My employees reap the benefits, as I often have this homemade goodies as prizes for fun contests at work.  The last contest I held was that the winner was to get a ruffled scarf made by me with the color of their choice.  The winner happens to be a huge Green Bay fan, so she opt'd for the Green and Gold Team Spirit Sashay yarn by Red Heart.  I really love working with this yarn.  I fun twist to regular crocheting with traditional yarn.

  As promised here is the finish project from the yarn in my previous post……..



  I don't know why the green looks so black, but it is definitely Green Bay green and gold!  Again, I need to learn how to take better pictures.  I think I should add that to the list of goals as well. :)  If anyone knows of a good website to help me out with that I would love to hear it!


Have a great day everyone!
Jennifer 





No comments:

We Use Coupons