Thursday, January 14, 2016

9 of 52 Weeks of Living Full!

Hi all!

  Pretty busy at work the last several days taking down Christmas, building new displays, and preparing for inventory.  However, I managed to finish up getting down the rest of our Christmas decorations at home.

Before

After




  As for my Happy New Year list….So far I've accomplished getting more rest.  I am making an effort to go to bed earlier and I have to say, I have felt so much better!  I really needed some good solid rest.  Slow start but a start none the less. ;)

Hamper (determined to wash, dry, iron, put away all clothes and get back to 1 load a day)
Appliances in kitchen need a good cleaning
Prepare a meal that I can freeze for quick lunches.
Pup needs a bath
Yarn needs organizing

New recipe (daughter and I will have fun looking through cookbooks passed down from her great-grandmother--Love you, Nanny!  We miss you!)
Exercise with my daughter (join her while she practices clogging).
Wear my new stylish bright orange hat I plan to crochet for myself for hunting.

Yield a nice batch of homemade dishwasher soap
Evaluate and exile the dreaded unused kitchen supplies cluttering up cabinets
Apron (finish apron that was begun 2 years ago!)
Rest (I need to force myself to go to bed earlier, so that I can get up feeling refreshed and ready to go)

  I did manage to crochet myself a nice washcloth with some of the yarn my daughter got me for Christmas.
Purple-my favorite!

Love this pattern!

  I have made so many cloths with this pattern, that I can do it by memory.  Makes it go much faster!  This time I just went with one solid color throughout for a super duper quick project.  I've decided despite the quicker satisfaction of a finished cloth I prefer using two colors and will most likely do that from now on as it shows off the edge much better.

Be sure to check out the two Hops I jumped onto this week!




Our Simple Homestead Blog Hop


Hope you all are having a wonderful New Year so far!  Thanks as always for stopping by!
Jennifer


No comments:

We Use Coupons