Wednesday, August 25, 2010
What do you Repurpose?
Do any of you like to repurpose? I love to find new ways to use something. Here are some of my favorites:
1. You know the plastic mesh bags that oranges come in? Fold them up, and they become great pot scrubbers!
2. I use grocery store bags for my small bathroom garbage cans.
3. The square empty tissue boxes become storage for all my grocery store bags. I just fill one box up, and keep it under each bathroom sink for easy access when emptying my garbage cans.
4. The heavy duty cereal boxes that you get from warehouse stores are great to keep my paperback cookbooks in. The picture I posted shows my DD's coloring books. See how to do this here. Even the less sturdy boxes could be used for lighter magazines.
5. Empty jars with screw tops are great for keeping some of your wall paint in for quick touch ups.
I read about a few other things that I want to do, but it requires some time to make them. So, I'll have to save those for another post. ;)
What do you like to repurpose? Please share! :) Add a link below to your blog to share your tips, and be sure to link back here for others to see and play along.
Thanks for stopping by,
P.S. Raising Homemakers in having a link up for any household tips, so be sure to check it out.