Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Are you a Flylady? Series 22 of 32 (Reading on Flylady)

  Hi all,

  For those of you following this series....Welcome Back!  For those of you new here....Welcome!  If you're new, don't worry, you can read from the beginning of this series here.

If you've never heard of Flylady, you can read all about it here.  

  Woo Hoo!!!! I won the battle of "Laundry at fort Foot of the Bed!"  Now I intend on winning the war!  I got all my unfolded clothes folded and put away yesterday.  Now I have had my first load in the wash since before I got in the shower and it should be done by the time I get done with this post, then into the dryer it goes, and the second load will begin.  What a relief to not have that ugly pile of clothes just laying there, and the unavoidable, "Have you seen...." or "Where's my...."  So even though the day is early, it's already been blessed.  

  Now, I have another easy day.  Thankfully after that long day of laundry.  I'm going to check out Ask Flylady.  It's a neat little page where she answers a question every weekday from a flybaby.  I love to get new tips and tricks, and to see that other people have the same questions and trials as I do.  

  So today, just keeping up with my routines, and having a nice cup of coffee while I take a few minutes to gain some knowledge from others. 

I hope you all have a great day!
Jennifer

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Glad to know I'm not the only one who tends to pile clothes on the end of the bed! Sounds like you're going to conquer that, though! :)

We Use Coupons