Saturday, March 19, 2011

Showing them you love them....

Hi all,
  Valentines is long gone, but it's nice to show the people most important in your life you love them all throughout the year. I always tell my husband I love him before we get off the phone, before either of us walk out the door to go somewhere, and before we go to bed.  You just never know what could happen before you see each other again.

  I also like to do little things to show him I love him.  Things that I wasn't asked to do. The just because I love you things. :) For instance, on cold winter mornings I like to go crank up his car and turn on the heat while he's getting ready for work, so it's nice and cozy when he gets in.  I also like to make him a to go breakfast and put a little note or an inspirational quote in it.

  He is my best friend, and I love him dearly.  You know the old saying, "Actions speak louder than words."  These are just some of the ways I like to tell him I love him through my actions.

 What little things do you like to do to show them you love them?   Maybe you have an idea to inspire more loving actions.  :)

Have a great weekend!
Jennifer

6 comments:

Beautifully Forgiven, Kortney said...

Hi! I'm a new follower from the Sunday hop! Come visit me sometime!!

~Kortney~
www.kortneyskrazylife.com

Dawn Lopez said...

That is really sweet! I like making meals that my Hubby enjoys, picking up that special treat at the store....helping him wherever I can to make every day better =))

I am a new follower from Meet Me Monday! I would love if you would visit us too. Our blog is: Just Married with Coupons

Have a wonderful day ;)

Chroniclesofacrazymom said...

I love doing that stuff, makes them smile, if only once during the day :) New follower from the Meet Me Monday Hop

Lori
http://chroniclesofacrazymom.blogspot.com/

Tara said...

New follower!
www.thehappyclipper.com

Unknown said...

Hi, new follower from Wednesdays where are you. I am in Norway and I hope you come for a visit to my blog. I think the old saying is right, the way to a mans heart is through his stomach :)

wacki04@TheKing'sCourt IV said...

New follower from Say Hi Sunday! Hope you can stop by and return the follow :)

Cristi
http://thekingscourt4.blogspot.com/

We Use Coupons