Thursday, March 3, 2011

Are you a Flylady? Series 24 of 32 (Afternoon Routines)

  Hi all,

  For those of you following this series....Welcome Back!  For those of you new here....Welcome!  If you're new, don't worry, you can read from the beginning of this series here.

If you've never heard of Flylady, you can read all about it here.  


  Well, I didn't get too much accomplished yesterday.  I woke up feeling poorly, and it quickly progressed to feeling terrible by mid day.  Luckily I was able to make the beds, vacuum the family room, and wash/dry some clothes, teach my DD her lesson for the day, then crash and burn!  

  The clothes never got folded and put away, dishes were left in the sink last night, although I did turn on the dishwasher before I went to bed at least, and my Control Journal was never touched.  I don't know what I'll be able to accomplish today.  My aches and pains are better, but not gone, terrible sore throat, annoying coughing. Ugghhh!  

  I'm just going to do what I can a little at a time.  If it's one thing I've learned through this process, it's okay to have a bad day.  Especially when I try my best on all the other days.  I mean at least my house was clean before I got sick, so no mess on top of another mess! I'm very thankful for that.  :)  

  If, and this is a very small if, I can get at least the basics done, and some laundry put away today, I'm going to try to take at least 5 minutes to work on my Control Journal.  Today's task is to make sure I have added the Afternoon Routine in there.  We'll see how it goes.  The laundry is my priority though.....I don't want to have another mountain at the foot of my bed!  

Hope you all are well, and have a wonderful day!
Jennifer

No comments:

We Use Coupons