Sunday, March 6, 2011

Are you a Flylady? Series 27 of 32 (Monthly Habits)

   Hi all,

  For those of you following this series....Welcome Back!  For those of you new here....Welcome!  If you're new, don't worry, you can read from the beginning of this series here.

If you've never heard of Flylady, you can read all about it here.  


  From here on out I will be sure to work on whatever the new Monthly Habit is.  Every month Flylady has a new monthly habit to work on.  Luckily this month it's getting dressed in the morning, which I do already. Woo Hoo!  It truly does make a difference.  Even if I know I'm not planning on stepping foot out of my house it helps my mood to get out of those pj's, and put on a little make up.  I'm not talking about out on the town make up and hair, unless you just feel like it :),  I mean just enough to bring a smile to your face.  Even just putting your hair up in a messy twist with a clip looks cute with a little blush and gloss. :)  

  It rejuvenates  me in the morning to have a nice shower, and get dressed completely.  If nothing else it's shakes off the last bit of the sleepy fog, and gets me moving in the right direction. :)  So, since I have already incorporated this monthly habit into my routines.  I'm going to make a gallant effort to keep up with the LAUNDRY!!  The ultimate thorn in my side.  I'm determined to do it!  I get closer every day.  I just have to remember how good I felt the first time I got completely caught up.  It will happen, I just know it.  If I can clean my toilets every day with a smile, surely I can do this laundry!  Can I get a little...."C'mon you can do it!...If you can't do it know one can!" Chant? :)  Am I getting too cheesy?!  Oh well.   

  Do you have any tips you would like to share on how you keep up with your laundry daily?  I'd love to know.  Anything....really! :)

  I hope you all have had a great weekend so far, and have a blessed day today!
Jennifer

  
  

No comments:

We Use Coupons