Monday, March 14, 2011

Are you a Flylady? Series 31 of 32 (Check Calendar in Advance)

 Hi all,

  For those of you following this series....Welcome Back!  For those of you new here....Welcome!  If you're new, don't worry, you can read from the beginning of this series here.

If you've never heard of Flylady, you can read all about it here.  

    Whew!  I'm back!  Internet issues are all fixed now.  I missed ya'll!  What did we ever do before internet, cell phones, etc.?   I have no idea, but I do know I realized how much I enjoy this blog, and I'm glad to be back in the saddle again. ;)  

    Today's task is really a good one for me.  I need to not only check my calendar the night before during my bedtime routine, but go ahead a look a month in advance.  It will be so much nicer to see what's coming up and have time to plan (if necessary-cards, gifts, supplies, etc.) rather than realize I'm not prepared!  Why have that stress when I can avoid it completely?  Now that I'm working on my Control Journal to get important dates (birthdays, anniversaries, etc.) in, this should be a nice addition to my routine.  

  I hope you all have a wonderful day!
Jennifer

No comments:

We Use Coupons