Friday, March 4, 2011

Are you a Flylady? Series 25 of 32 (Swish & Swipe)


 Hi all,

  For those of you following this series....Welcome Back!  For those of you new here....Welcome!  If you're new, don't worry, you can read from the beginning of this series here.

If you've never heard of Flylady, you can read all about it here.  

  I have been anxiously waiting to talk about today's task.  I read this one a while back, and although I wasn't ready to start the whole Flylady process, this one believe it or not, I have been doing ever since I read about it...faithfully.  Besides the shiny sink, this cleaning task is the most gratifying!  

  Are you ready......?  The TOILET!  I clean my toilets every single day.  Yep!  I wrote a post on this when I first started trying this.   You can read it here.  I can do three toilets, in a matter of five minutes or less.  My DD does her own, and doesn't even mind it, because it never get yucky this way.  We just put on our gloves, Swish, Swipe, Flush....done! No more nasty toilets!

Note: Flylady explains her swish and swipe method here.  I swipe down my sinks and countertops every time I wash my hands and when I clean the mirror....so the swipe part for me is swiping down the toilet.

 I couldn't believe this task has become my easiest one to do, but it has.  I just love that my toilets are sparkly clean every day. :)

  So, what do you think?  Is it crazy to clean your toilets daily?  I think it's crazy like a fox! ;)

Have a great day!
Jennifer 

No comments:

We Use Coupons