Thursday, August 21, 2014

My wings need a tune up...Day 13 of 31

Hi all!

  Today is about reintroducing myself to the daily missions.  You can read my original post on this here.  Since Flylady is in the Master Bedroom this week, I decided to hop up and make my bed the second I crawled out of it.  That will set the tone for completing the rest of my mission for the day. I will be setting my timer for 15 minutes and solely concentrating on my bedroom. I will just go from one mission to the next for this room until my 15 minutes is up.  If all the missions get done before the timer goes off, I will begin tackling some of the things on the Detailed Cleaning list for the Master Bedroom.

  What will you be doing for your 15 minutes?

Happy Cleaning!

Jennifer

P.S.  Wanna play a game?  How about you all time yourself on how quickly you can make your bed.  I'll time myself tomorrow and post in the comments.  Who can make their bed the fastest?  C'mon!!! It'll be fun! ;)


No comments:

We Use Coupons