Monday, February 21, 2011

Are you a Flylady? Series 14 of 32 (Daily Missions)

Hi all,

  For those of you following this series....Welcome Back!  For those of you new here....Welcome!  If you're new, don't worry, you can read from the beginning of this series here.

If you've never heard of Flylady, you can read all about it here.  

  Today, I'm going to be sure to do one of the daily missions in the email from Flylady.  I'm going to take 15 minutes to go through a pile of things that I pulled out of my closet, with the intentions to sell, and either add the item up for auction, in one of the groups I belong to, toss it, or find a proper place for it.  It was nice that I pulled it out of my closet, but typical of me, I just cleaned one pile, and moved it to another pile.  I have got to stop doing that! :(  

  Hopefully this will be the beginning of the end of pile hopping.  I intend to take care of the pile, and put things in their rightful place from here on.  :)  We'll see how I hold up to that.    

Happy Decluttering,
Jennifer

No comments:

We Use Coupons