Monday, February 14, 2011

Are you a Flylady? Series 7 of 32 (Hot Spots)

   Hi all,
  
  Happy Valentines Day! I hope you all have a wonderful day.  While showing all the special people in your life some extra love today, don't forget to do something to show yourself a little extra love! :)

  For those of you following this series....Welcome Back!  For those of you new here....Welcome!  If you're new, don't worry, you can read from the beginning of this series here.

If you've never heard of Flylady, you can read all about it here.  

  Today I'm adding a great addition to my list!  The Flylady  calls them hot spots.  I definitely have hot spots all over my house.  These are the places where things get lain, or thrown to deal with later.  Before long I have a huge pile of stuff to deal with later so big that I don't want to deal with it at all.  My hot spots are the little table at the bottom of our steps, the bottom two steps themselves, the guest bed, the table by my side of the bed, and the playroom/classroom and closet.  

  After I check off the list I have so far,

~Devotional Time
~Getting Dressed from head to toe
~Keeping my sink shiny
~Remembering to pat myself on the back everytime I check something off my list

  I'll will add 5 minutes on my timer and pick one of my hot spots to work on.  I will put things where they belong, not just move them to a new hot spot! :)  If I get done with one before the timer goes off, then I start on a new one.  Once the timer stops, I'll leave the rest for another time, unless I'm just on a roll. :)  I look forward to taking care of these things that I have been avoiding.  

  Be sure to stop by tomorrow to see how it's coming along. You all have a wonderful day.

Happy Valentines Day,
Jennifer



  

2 comments:

Pam said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Thanks for linking up with us at MFM. I'm already following you too. :)

Nicki Woo said...

Happy Valentine's DAy. Still tempted to join, but not yet committed. I may just watch as you do it and hope that I absorb it via internet. I do enjoy finding out you new task of the day. :) Maybe I'll work myself up to it tomorrow.

We Use Coupons