Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Are you a Flylady? Series 16 of 32 (Making Bed)

  Hi all,

  For those of you following this series....Welcome Back!  For those of you new here....Welcome!  If you're new, don't worry, you can read from the beginning of this series here.

If you've never heard of Flylady, you can read all about it here.  

  Today, I'm supposed to make sure I make my bed every morning.  This will be an easy one for me.  I got into the habit of making my bed years ago.  If feels so much better to get into a bed that is not all bunched and wrinkled up.  My bedroom can be clean as a pin, but if the bed is not made, it just looks like a mess.  

  I learned a long time ago, that it's best to make my bed first thing in the morning.  It's an easy task to accomplish, it just takes a few moments, but if I didn't tackle it right away, I would think...eh....it's so late now, I may as well forget it.  So, now I just get it out of the way first thing.  The bedroom looks great, I feel great, and I have a nice inviting reward to crawl into at the end of the day. :)  

Have you made your bed?  I bet you'll feel great tonight if you do, and you'll sleep better too!

Have a great day,
Jennifer



1 comment:

Tracey said...

It really is amazing how something as simple as making the bed can make the whole bedroom look tidier! Speaking of which, I guess I need to go make mine.... ;)

We Use Coupons