Thursday, February 24, 2011

Are you a Flylady? Series 17 of 32 (Establishing the new habits)


  Hi all,

  For those of you following this series....Welcome Back!  For those of you new here....Welcome!  If you're new, don't worry, you can read from the beginning of this series here.

If you've never heard of Flylady, you can read all about it here.    

  Today I'll continue checking off my to do list I have so far, and read some emails from Flylady.  I'm also going to take some time to organize my inbox even further with folders, and unsubscribing to those emails that I just don't take the time to read.  I still need to work on my calendars, adding birthdays and anniversaries.  

  Here's what I have on my to do list for Thursdays: (Now some of these things I haven't talked about yet, but I will. :)  I have been fluttering for a while, I just needed to go through the babysteps again to set in stone some better habits)  

Morning Routine:                                                                                   Afternoon Routine:
                
             

  















Bedtime Routine:
(when I check my calendar, I also check the weather to help me determine what to set out to wear the next day)


  You may have noticed on the Afternoon Routine list I have HB:Clean doors, knobs, squeaks-left off at front door....well, HB stands for Home Blessing.  You can read about this on Flylady.  I spread my Home Blessing over the whole week.  

  I set my timer, and work on that until the timer goes off. Then, I just make a note of where I left off so I know where to begin the next time.  

  As I have mentioned in past posts, I also homeschool my daughter.  I don't have this on the list, because I have our lesson plans to check off in a different notebook.  We pretty much get our morning routines done, have breakfast, then begin school.  I work on my afternoon routine in between teaching, while my daughter does worksheets/seatwork, or reading assignments.  

  By establishing these routines, it has made what can seem like an impossible list of things to do, into nice, manageable, possible goals.  Whew!  Thank goodness! :)  

  I hope you all come by tomorrow, as I continue this series.  Have any of you established some good habits that you are happy about?  I'd love to know.  

Have a great day!
Jennifer













No comments:

We Use Coupons