Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Are you a Flylady? Series 9 of 32 (Make Routine Lists)


Hi all,

  For those of you following this series....Welcome Back!  For those of you new here....Welcome!  If you're new, don't worry, you can read from the beginning of this series here.

If you've never heard of Flylady, you can read all about it here.  


  Well,  I did it!  I laid out my clothes last night, and this morning getting dressed was even easier!  I'm not a morning person.  It takes me a little bit to get going, so anything that makes my mornings go smoother is a plus for me.  No, standing around this morning staring aimlessly in the closet deciding what I'm going to wear.  Yipee, one less thing!  

  I'm telling you, I'm loving Flylady!  Today I'm going to make more specific lists.  I will have a Morning Routine, and a Bedtime Routine written down in a notebook.  This will be my Control Journal.  I'm also going to add these lists onto my iphone with the Cozi app.  This way I'll have my hard copy to refer to if for some reason something happened to my phone, but I will also have my phone in my pocket throughout the day to check things of as I go.  

  I'm going to let my daughter pick one of the little spiral notebooks we have laying around so that she can have her own Morning and Bedtime Routine list too.  I think she'll think it's neat to have her very own Control Journal.  

  I am just loving how efficient this process has been!  Everyday proves to be easier, even though I'm adding more onto my list.  I know exactly what I need to do, and just focus on one task at a time.  Every time I check off something on my list, I get an extra burst off energy to move on to the next.  I never thought I could have so much fun, and satisfaction cleaning house, but I am!  

Have a great day everybody!
Jennifer

No comments:

We Use Coupons