Sunday, February 20, 2011

Are you a Flylady? Series 13 of 32 (Cyber Cleaning)


Hi all,

  For those of you following this series....Welcome Back!  For those of you new here....Welcome!  If you're new, don't worry, you can read from the beginning of this series here.

If you've never heard of Flylady, you can read all about it here.  

  Today, I'll be doing something that is LONG overdue!  Cleaning out my inbox!!  It is really out of hand, and just overwhelming when I click on it.  I have so many emails sent to me daily, that I just can't keep up.  I am going to make folders to save the emails that I need to keep, so I can take them off my inbox.  

  Next, I'm going to really take a look at the emails that I have subscribed to.  I need to narrow it down to the ones that I really LOVE, and/or WILL MAKE TIME to read.  All others......I'm clicking UNSUBSCRIBE!!!  There are so many emails that I subscribed to thinking...oh this looks interesting, I'll read that....that now there are so many, I can't even keep up with my favorites.  No more!  I think I'll try to narrow it down to my top 7. (Loving that number :) )  All others are going to get the boot.  

  Ahhh! I know it will feel so good to declutter my cyber home as well. :)

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Happy Clicking,
Jennifer

No comments:

We Use Coupons