Saturday, February 19, 2011

Are you a Flylady? Series 12 of 32 (Inspiration)


Hi all,

  For those of you following this series....Welcome Back!  For those of you new here....Welcome!  If you're new, don't worry, you can read from the beginning of this series here.

If you've never heard of Flylady, you can read all about it here.  


  Let me start off by saying that I had been looking ahead on the Flylady site to see what comes next, but stopped because I didn't want to get overwhelmed.  So, it is so fitting that today I read that I needed to be adding an inspirational page to my Control Journal.  Seeing as I made a statement just yesterday to be better about updating my quotes in my sidebar to the right, I thought WOW, how perfect!  

  So, today I'm going to peruse through the Bible, and a women's devotional book that I have, and be sure to write down some of my favorites.  I'm also going to stop, and take a moment to write things down that I hear or read from now on that I find inspirational.  So often I'll hear something, and think....I'll look that up later, to only realize I've forgotten what it was by the time "later" rolls around.  

  I have felt so inspired lately by, the things I have been reading, learning, changing of daily habits, that I've wanted to share.  I can only hope, that I'm inspiring someone out there as well. :)

Have a great weekend!
Jennifer

   

No comments:

We Use Coupons