Friday, February 25, 2011

Are you a Flylady? Series 18 of 32 (Going to bed at decent hour)


 Hi all,

  For those of you following this series....Welcome Back!  For those of you new here....Welcome!  If you're new, don't worry, you can read from the beginning of this series here.

If you've never heard of Flylady, you can read all about it here.    

  Another easy day today.  Making going to bed at a decent hour a priority!  This should be no problem, seeing as I'm pretty tired by 9pm.  I look forward to climbing into that inviting, nicely made bed.  I will also have no trouble actually falling asleep.  My trouble will come a few hours later when I wake up in the middle of the night wide awake!  I don't know what causes this, or why I can't just go back to sleep.  

  It makes no sense to be so tired that you don't feel like doing anything, but awake enough to not fall back to sleep.  So,  going to bed at a decent hour.......check.......staying in bed for a full night's sleep.......we'll see.  

  Anybody else have trouble sleeping?  What do you do to help with that?  I'd love to know your secret.  Sleeping aids (medication) is not an option for me.  I HATE how they make me feel so sluggish the next day.  That feeling is worse to me then the sleep deprivation.  

Hope you all get a great, full night's sleep!
Jennifer

No comments:

We Use Coupons