Friday, February 18, 2011

Crocheted Fingerless Gloves

Hi all,
  I thought I would share with you the fingerless gloves I made for my daughter. We both have very dry hands in the winter.  I made these for her to wear at night.  She puts on lotion, then wears these while sleeping.  Since they're fingerless she doesn't get too hot.

  She loves them, and they really help her with her dry hands.  I thinks they turned out real cute.  If I do say so myself. :)

  I found the pattern here.  They were really fun to make, and not hard at all.

  I just love this new hobby my daughter and I have learned!  It is very gratifying!  Wonder what I'll decide to do next?  Hmmm.....

  What do you like to craft?  I'd love to know. :)

Have a great weekend,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Undeserving Grace said...

How adorable! I've been wanting to learn how to crochet. seeing all these creative ideas from others have totally inspired me. Now following from todays hop come by and say hello when ya get a chance :)
{tara} from Undeserving Grace

Jennifer @ Just Peachy in Dixie said...

Tara,
Thank you so much! I'm telling you, if I can learn from books and you tube, you can do it too! It's so much fun. My DD and I have really enjoyed spending time together curled up on the couch crocheting.

Jennifer

We Use Coupons