Saturday, August 23, 2014

My wings need a tune up...Day 14 of 31

Hi all!

  I didn't post yesterday because it was mine and my husband's anniversary.  We spent the day together as a family out and about having an awesome time!  I hope you all had a great day and are settling into your new routines if you are following along.

  Day 14 of my tune up is all about making sure I have a calendar set up and up to date.  You can read all about this in my original post here.  This is something that I have been able to stick to pretty well.  My Cozi calendar on my iphone has been a great tool, since I keep my iphone with me at all times.  I do however, need to get a new calendar to hang in the kitchen for the whole family to refer to again.  I do still like the old school style of writing things down on a wall calendar as well.


  So....how about you?  Are you old school with your schedules or do you like the new technological ways to keep track of your comings and goings?

Happy Scheduling!

Jennifer

P.S.  As for the bed making challenge.....it took me 1 minute 13 seconds to make my bed.  Who doesn't have that small amount of time in the day to make a huge difference in the bedroom.  This should make tomorrow's step easy to stick to. ;)

No comments:

We Use Coupons